Property purchase documentation
The buyer, if secured with a small deposit on signature of the seller, you need the following documents in order to execute the transfer of the property.
- Identity card or Passport
- Proof of payment of the property transfer tax (FMA) by the competent tax office In order to calculate and to pay this tax, the notary must have issued a leaf of calculation of the objective value of the property to be transferred in a special statement to the competent tax office
- In the case of tax exemption on purchase of first home buyer should be presented to the competent Tax Office:
- Solemn declaration to indicate that it has received a tax exemption for the acquisition of primary residence in the past and have no right of full ownership to another house or apartment.
- Marital status certificate.
- A copy of the tax return in recent years and a copy of Form E9 certified by the Tax Office of his income.
- Certificate of excellence with topographic urban by the competent office.
- Sworn statements would appear that the property is not in the stream, foreshore or beach.
After signing the contracts, a copy filed by purchasers or the notary in the land registry, to the new owner to obtain the certificate of transfer of the property.